Do you qualify to act as a surrogate mother?

You must have at least one living biological child of your own. 

You must be living in South Africa legally, with a valid recognised visa or permit or be a South African citizen. 

You must have comfortable living circumstances and have gainful employment or be financially supported by your spouse or partner. 

You must not be taking any chronic medication and you must be in excellent health.

You may be single, married or in a relationship. 


Do you qualify to apply as an intended parent? 

You may be single, married or be in a partnership. 

At least one parent must be domiciled in the Republic of South Africa. 

You must be financially stable in order to adequately provide for the needs of a child/ren. 

Gay, heterosexual, transgender or agender persons may qualify.

Close Menu